UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2122335  
Subject: New Washing Machine Set To Revolutionize Date: 2/7/2013 6:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858425 of 2122335
Subject: Re: New Washing Machine Set To Revolutionize Date: 2/7/2013 6:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I think you meant to post that at HURL.

Clever ad. Should have been a Super Bowl ad. Was it?

Ken

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858428 of 2122335
Subject: Re: New Washing Machine Set To Revolutionize Date: 2/7/2013 7:15 PM
Does it wash distinguished yet large buttocks?

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858429 of 2122335
Subject: Re: New Washing Machine Set To Revolutionize Date: 2/7/2013 7:26 PM
Recommendations: 1
Does it wash distinguished yet large buttocks?

LOL! Enough!

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858431 of 2122335
Subject: Re: New Washing Machine Set To Revolutionize Date: 2/7/2013 7:32 PM
I think you meant to post that at HURL.

Clever ad. Should have been a Super Bowl ad. Was it?

Nah... I posted it here on purpose. This place needs a bit of humor.

Dunno if it was run during the SuperBowl or not.

I had the Super Bowl on television... but I also had it on mute... and I only looked up every ten minutes or so to see what the score was.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858441 of 2122335
Subject: Re: New Washing Machine Set To Revolutionize Date: 2/7/2013 10:38 PM
LOL sir I was just making sure you've still got the sense of humor.

I'm glad.

JediG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement