UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1976260  
Subject: New Washing Machine Set To Revolutionize Date: 2/7/2013 6:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858425 of 1976260
Subject: Re: New Washing Machine Set To Revolutionize Date: 2/7/2013 6:59 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I think you meant to post that at HURL.

Clever ad. Should have been a Super Bowl ad. Was it?

Ken

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858428 of 1976260
Subject: Re: New Washing Machine Set To Revolutionize Date: 2/7/2013 7:15 PM
Does it wash distinguished yet large buttocks?

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858429 of 1976260
Subject: Re: New Washing Machine Set To Revolutionize Date: 2/7/2013 7:26 PM
Recommendations: 1
Does it wash distinguished yet large buttocks?

LOL! Enough!

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858431 of 1976260
Subject: Re: New Washing Machine Set To Revolutionize Date: 2/7/2013 7:32 PM
I think you meant to post that at HURL.

Clever ad. Should have been a Super Bowl ad. Was it?

Nah... I posted it here on purpose. This place needs a bit of humor.

Dunno if it was run during the SuperBowl or not.

I had the Super Bowl on television... but I also had it on mute... and I only looked up every ten minutes or so to see what the score was.

Author: JediGALT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1858441 of 1976260
Subject: Re: New Washing Machine Set To Revolutionize Date: 2/7/2013 10:38 PM
LOL sir I was just making sure you've still got the sense of humor.

I'm glad.

JediG

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement