Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mbarros45 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 27  
Subject: New watcher. Date: 9/9/1998 5:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi all.

I am new to investing and I have just finished reading TMFIG and TMFIWB. I happened to notice this board when I was looking for another. In any case I was wondering how long you guys have been following this stock and what everyone thinks of it as far as long term investing goes. It dosnt fall under the criteria set out in the Invesment guide but, it looks good. Does anyone have the skinny on the company?

Also, I am interested in how any of you found this particular stock.

Thanks,
mbarros45

Print the post Back To Top
Author: jdarc One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9 of 27
Subject: Re: New watcher. Date: 9/10/1998 2:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
See Bob Davis' website at www.napeague.com

He analyzes it in depth.

Author: JoonMC Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10 of 27
Subject: Re: New watcher. Date: 10/25/1998 6:00 PM
Third quarter earnings were great! Up on a down day- this little stock is worth watching now imho.
Go KAB ! JoonMc

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement