Did you know that 85% of all trades are losers when you are the buyer of put or call options? The odds are better in Vegas.It is sort of an analogy where the seller of options is the "house" and the buyer is the "street gambler".It is a thrilling game if you are amoung the 15% who are either lucky or have done their due dilligence. Either way, on a long term basis, there are damn few who win at this game over the long term.Any confessions out there?
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estim