Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wittgenstein Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3194  
Subject: Newbuilding Status Date: 7/27/2013 4:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Any opinions out there about this continuing pace of new supply?

Seems like a whole bunch to me, though MP Seatrade hasn't released their opinions on which sectors are going to face the worst pricing. Should be out soon.

jz
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Hohum777 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2867 of 3194
Subject: Re: Newbuilding Status Date: 7/27/2013 5:35 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Any opinions out there about this continuing pace of new supply?

Which sub-sector in shipping?

FWIW, I mentioned elsewhere the Golar worked out a financial package that covers 8 of 13 newbuild
LNG vessels. No indication from the press release that GLNG had to fix some of the vessels as a
condition of the financing.

Author: wittgenstein Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2868 of 3194
Subject: Re: Newbuilding Status Date: 7/27/2013 8:27 PM
Recommendations: 0
Press release was less than helpful. (I'm waiting for news from Sloane Square. With the reorg it may be a while, which is not of concern as I have no GLNG position. Market factors don't hold appeal.)

jz

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement