UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 5jewels Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2446  
Subject: Newsletter Date: 9/13/2002 9:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Hi,

At the beginning of the new billing period I had a login problem because of a deleted link. I just realized that now I'm not receiving the newsletter.

Thanks for your help,

5jewels
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFKGOMalley Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2435 of 2446
Subject: Re: Newsletter Date: 9/16/2002 1:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
At the beginning of the new billing period I had a login problem because of a deleted link. I just realized that now I'm not receiving the newsletter.

Hi 5jewels,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

The two events are unrelated. We have been having difficulty emailing some of our AOL, Roadrunner, and CompuServe subscribers for the last two weeks. Our technicians are working on the problem and we hope to have it resolved shortly.

As a temporary workaround, you might try getting each day's content from our online FoolWatch section (if this link isn't active, please cut and paste it into your browser bar, then hit return):
http://www.fool.com/foolwatch/foolwatch.htm

You can also access FoolWatch-related information via the 'Today's Headlines' link in the left-hand column of our home page.

Keith O'Malley
TMF KGOMalley

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement