UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: mekong22 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 5162  
Subject: Newsletter Options Date: 8/21/2012 10:24 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
So I've spent a few months with my GG account transferred to MDP and I've decided it's probably not for me. I'm debating whether to transfer the remainder of my membership to SA or RB (I already have a HG sub as well). Anyone have a suggestion? Currently my holdings include the following. If one of the newsletters have a few of these as active rec's that might push me in that direction

BWLD
DKS
PRAA
NUAN
SNHY
CGA
PDS
FOSL
YONG
AKO-A
BLX
INFX
CHL
HHC
PVD
ARCO
AAPL
NTDOY
GES

Appreciate any advice
Print the post Back To Top
Author: mekong22 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5124 of 5162
Subject: Re: Newsletter Options Date: 8/21/2012 10:25 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
that should say INFN, not INFX

Author: wouter28 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5125 of 5162
Subject: Re: Newsletter Options Date: 8/21/2012 11:06 AM
I currently don't have any subscriptions to any MF service (I just took the refund), but have used RB in the past. I liked them better than MDP, but I prefer GG. I believe that RB has INFN, but not sure beyond that. What made you give up on MDP?

Author: mekong22 Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5126 of 5162
Subject: Re: Newsletter Options Date: 8/21/2012 3:17 PM
I had previously had MDP for the 30 day trial but wasn't wild about it so I had a feeling my thoughts wouldn't be too different this time around. I stuck around till now mainly waiting to see what the YONG coverage of their earnings announcement would be like, but there really wasn't much worthwhile so it's time for me to try another one

Author: BaltoBruiser Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5128 of 5162
Subject: Re: Newsletter Options Date: 8/22/2012 12:00 AM
Recommendations: 2
Mekong

I have a SA and HG subscription along with the MDP residual from GG. I know that NTDOY and AAPL are both SA recommendations. I am pretty sure that BWLD, INFN, and NUAN are RB picks. I also am considering going back to Income Investor where James Early has been picking income paying (>3% Yield) stocks for a while. He has a couple of dividend payors from overseas like VE and NNG that are interesting and might be a good balance to your HG companies.

I hope I will see over at HG.

Bruiser

Author: gtechie Big red star, 1000 posts Mission Olympia 2 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 5143 of 5162
Subject: Re: Newsletter Options Date: 12/6/2012 4:52 PM
No BWLD in RuleBreakers, dunno if it's elsewhere...

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement