Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dontbihi Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 53  
Subject: newsweek article Date: 10/5/1998 8:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Did anyone happen to see the Newsweek article about Monavi? Week of Oct.5
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wordchick Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 33 of 53
Subject: Re: newsweek article Date: 10/7/1998 7:24 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
No, what did it state?????

Author: OZBALL Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 34 of 53
Subject: Re: newsweek article Date: 10/13/1998 6:28 PM
Didn't see the article. But I noticed that Robert Mondavi has written a book. Hardcover copies available at Costco (for whatever that's worth). Maybe the Newsweek article has grown from pr for the book??

I'd always thought that RM and the winery generally were the leaders of the California wine industry. Now I'm beginning to wonder if time has finally passed him by and the Helen Turleys and the revamping of Gallo, etc has caught up with them.

Still like the wine, but wondering about the investment.

OZ

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement