Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: pokerden One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 31  
Subject: Next Deal far away Date: 4/2/2007 10:57 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0

Wouldn't another deal with hti be fairly far off? Why would companies not wait to see if the Roche deal pans out?

Also, why wouldn't companies use the bovine version of the enzyme its cheaper...and would patients really care?

Print the post Back To Top
Author: pokerden One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19 of 31
Subject: Re: Next Deal far away Date: 4/26/2007 2:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
wow....no one to debate with :-P

anyway...looking good...RJ's additional investment at 9.17 /share is very encouraging.

Author: pokerden One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 20 of 31
Subject: Re: Next Deal far away Date: 4/27/2007 9:15 AM
Well...I guess the latest baxter release indirectly answered my bovine question. Essentially they could never get a stable consistent supply of the bovine version to use broadly. Now that they are able to make the human version in quantity, its use will become more wide spread.

-pokerden

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement