UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 767777  
Subject: Next Week in the NFC Date: 12/30/2012 11:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Vikings at Packers -- Packers

Seahawks at Skins -- I can't decide

My method is to pick the hot team over the past month. Both Seattle and Washington meet the criteria.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662962 of 767777
Subject: Re: Next Week in the NFC Date: 12/31/2012 10:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The pack should pay a bonus to whomever takes out Peterson.

RPG3 (that's what I call him) is amazing.

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662975 of 767777
Subject: Re: Next Week in the NFC Date: 12/31/2012 12:01 PM
The Packers played possum against the Vikings yesterday, and used the game to scout them for next week's game.

~aj

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662982 of 767777
Subject: Re: Next Week in the NFC Date: 12/31/2012 12:15 PM
The Packers played possum against the Vikings yesterday, and used the game to scout them for next week's game.

I think they Packers hate the Bears so much that they took a dive just so the Bears wouldn't make the playoffs. BTW, Lovie Smith was just fired.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement