UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: 307wolverine Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 741523  
Subject: Next Week in the NFC Date: 12/30/2012 11:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Vikings at Packers -- Packers

Seahawks at Skins -- I can't decide

My method is to pick the hot team over the past month. Both Seattle and Washington meet the criteria.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662962 of 741523
Subject: Re: Next Week in the NFC Date: 12/31/2012 10:29 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The pack should pay a bonus to whomever takes out Peterson.

RPG3 (that's what I call him) is amazing.

Author: TMBFAverageJoe Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662975 of 741523
Subject: Re: Next Week in the NFC Date: 12/31/2012 12:01 PM
The Packers played possum against the Vikings yesterday, and used the game to scout them for next week's game.

~aj

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 662982 of 741523
Subject: Re: Next Week in the NFC Date: 12/31/2012 12:15 PM
The Packers played possum against the Vikings yesterday, and used the game to scout them for next week's game.

I think they Packers hate the Bears so much that they took a dive just so the Bears wouldn't make the playoffs. BTW, Lovie Smith was just fired.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement