UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: byzeev Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 3869  
Subject: NFLX dumbest investment I ever made Date: 7/26/2012 11:56 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I would not even think of going in this direction if it wasn't for 'two thumb up' issued July 20th.

I tried to understand what went wrong, what was my mistake ? I got this lousy stock for 64.27 (20 percent off) when all the RED flags came up. So I searched again, and found seeking alfa warning prior on July 23rd:
http://seekingalpha.com/article/740271-netflix-let-the-cat-o....

If I only read it first... I would not go near this disaster.

You see, stock get up and down, but I trusted the site advisor to share me with the good and the risk. Now I start to think the Motley fool is biased, why else not share with the risk of netflix ?

Sure it will bounce back in six month to a year. Sure I am a long time investors, but why not share the risk when recommending this stock ?
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement