Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: tim443 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 18346  
Subject: NGP acquires... Date: 5/14/2010 10:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I sometimes wish these people didn't have eyes bigger than their wallet but I guess you have to get while the getting is good.

I'm really not sure if this is good or bad for the stock price, probably a wash?

Disclosure: I own some of this fellow.

Tim

http://ca.news.finance.yahoo.com/s/14052010/34/biz-f-busines...

Nevada Geothermal Power Inc. Acquires Edna Geothermal Project at Nevada Lease Auction
Fri May 14, 9:02 AM

Email StoryIM StoryPrintable View.VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Nevada Geothermal Power Inc. (NGP), (TSX.V: NGP, OTCBB: NGLPF) announced today that it was the successful bidder in the May 11, 2010 Nevada State Bureau of Land Management lease sale on a 12 square mile (7,072 acre) parcel of land in the Pumpernickel Valley, Humboldt County Nevada.

The new Edna Geothermal Project is accessible by road and is located a few miles northeast of NGP’s Pumpernickel Valley Geothermal Project, two miles south of the Interstate Highway 80, and nine miles west of the Valmy coal-fired power plant owned by NV Energy and Idaho Power. An existing 125 KV power transmission line crosses the northern part of the Edna leases.
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement