UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: ReluctantTechie One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 20854  
Subject: Nice Date: 7/13/1999 10:57 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I'm heading to Nice next week. Does anyone have any tips for this riviera spot? Good restaurants, museums, best place on the rocks, etc...

Thanks!
Chelsea
Print the post Back To Top
Author: CoztheGrov Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 294 of 20854
Subject: Re: Nice Date: 7/15/1999 10:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Takes lots of money I hear it is very expensive.

CoztheGrov

Author: ReluctantTechie One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 295 of 20854
Subject: Re: Nice Date: 7/15/1999 10:52 AM
Thanks, that I planned on. I was just hoping for some insider info on hole in the wall places...

Thanks!
Chelsea

Author: christyd Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 300 of 20854
Subject: Re: Nice Date: 7/16/1999 2:06 AM
I was in Nice for the first time in May. Unfortunately, i can't remember the names of any restaurants, but they were all wonderful! Opt for the set course (you can choose each of 3 courses for a set price) if you want the best deal! Make sure to go to the Chagall and Matisse Museum, as well as the Picasso Museum in Antibes, if you're an art fan! Also, DON'T MISS Eze, a fscinating town between Nice and Caanes!!!

Author: rstone11 One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 301 of 20854
Subject: Re: Nice Date: 7/16/1999 2:35 AM
Thanks! I was in Holland about the same time. I recommend Rotterdam instead of Amsterdam. And make sure you take the boat tour of the harbor.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement