Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Fafar Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1879  
Subject: Nice candlestick formation Date: 9/30/2007 8:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Dead board, I know, but I figured I'd write it down just to come back to down the road and remind myself of what I saw today:

BRCD has what looks to me like a beautiful monthly morninstar doji reversal pattern (july/aug/sept).
If it can break and stay above 10 in oct, then it's upward to 14.50 barring nasty news.

The backdating legal issues seem to be the only thing holding BRCD back right now.

I hope I remember to check back in a few weeks.
Fafar
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Fafar Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1877 of 1879
Subject: Re: Nice candlestick formation Date: 11/7/2007 3:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Well this has turned into a nice, steady, rise. 11/7 and it's at $9.14. Still hoping for it to break 10. Perhaps if earnings this Q are very good. Cross fingers.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement