Hi I currently have a diagonal call on NKE, with the short leg expiring SEP22. I purchased the long call JAN14 $85 for $2175 - it is now $192 in the red. And I sold the short SEP 97.50 for $207- it is now $17 in the red. What should I roll it to? Should I do it now (NKE is down a bit today) or wait until next week close to expiration?Thank you.Avrohom
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Rat