Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 1
http://seekingalpha.com/article/2010691-nanoviricides-house-...

“Pump Terminator” says NNVC A House of cards.

Only response I’ve seen from NNVC was that the Seekingalpha story referenced above contained multiple untruths. Now, TDAMERITRADE has made the NNVC page unavailable.

Googling NNVC revealed little more tonight. The stock price went down $1.06 (almost -25% from yesterday close. Also there are a number of law cases opened by stockholders today.

From my 11/21/2013 post here: “What niggles in my mind from time to time is: if these guys can really stop flu, especialy the deadly types, how come some big pharma buy them out??? Market cap less than $quarter Mil."

I still hold faith in the principals... the inventor, the CEO and the BOD. Lately Patrick Cox has been flogging it in one of John Mauldins new newsletters(NO, I'm not a customer there, but I do read Stock Gumshoe, and he keeps up with who is advertising on basis of what stock.“

Current story as I understand it so far shakes the first 6 words of my quoted sentence above
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement