Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: techpatriot One star, 50 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 6  
Subject: No activity on this board in like 50 years?!? Date: 5/1/2012 1:09 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
This stock looks like they buy of the hour, if not the month.

Am I missing something here?

Solid company, reliable earnings, 7% accidentally high yield that looks solid plus a 50% or so upside with marginal downside in a safe country and rock solid sector.

What's not to love?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: techpatriot One star, 50 posts Global Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 6 of 6
Subject: Re: No activity on this board in like 50 years?! Date: 6/22/2012 12:47 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
TAC is holding up well so far. I have to say I'm even more please with the diversification of this company given the (apparently) weakening worldwide economic climate.

I think the Divvy is safe here, and Canada does NOT practice foreign withholding on U.S. retirement accounts holding Canadian stocks.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement