Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: UniCorned Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 315  
Subject: no bother Date: 1/3/2002 3:49 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
How about people who have pet peeves not bothering to vent them here with a post?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: jrr7 Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 279 of 315
Subject: Re: no bother Date: 1/3/2002 4:31 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Am I allowed to post twice?

"Security" methods that don't add any security at all, just cost and inconvenience.

Author: AnnaSaveMe Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 300 of 315
Subject: Re: no bother Date: 9/19/2005 4:18 PM
How about people who have pet peeves not bothering to vent them here with a post?

Most people don't have MF, and most of them that do don't know that there's a "Pet Peeve" board, and most of them that do are in total bliss and have no pet peeves. Man, I hate them...

ASM

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement