Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: DorMill Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 57307  
Subject: No cigarettes there Date: 9/14/2012 11:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
I was at my local Costco this evening and for the first time there were NO cigarettes visible for sale! The enclosed and locked area was gone, nowhere to be seen in any other part of the place.

Has anyone else who goes to Costco notice the same thing or was it just the one I go to?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: catfyre Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 56547 of 57307
Subject: Re: No cigarettes there Date: 9/15/2012 8:21 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Do you think they're phasing them out completely?

Last time I was in a Costco (Nanaimo, BC) The cigs were stacked in a big cage. Not freely accessible, but still visible.

Couldn't afford 'em now if I wanted to..

*!*

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement