Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread
Author: flippinfool2000 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 96  
Subject: No hype necessary Date: 3/9/2000 8:01 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Greetings to anyone interested in this stock :>)

Radyne ComStream Files for Listing on NASDAQ National Market System
PHOENIX--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 8, 2000--Radyne ComStream (NASDAQ SC: RADN) Wednesday announced that the company has filed its application for listing on the NASDAQ National Market System (NMS).

``We view our potential listing on Nasdaq as affirmation of our progress to date.

``Listing on Nasdaq is obviously in the interest of our shareholders and should provide us with greater exposure to the Wall Street community of investors, market makers and broker-dealers,' said Bob Fitting, Radyne ComStream's president and chief executive officer. ``The NASDAQ NMS listing should bring more liquidity, visibility and interest in our stock than we have experienced in the past.'

About Radyne ComStream

Radyne ComStream designs, manufactures, and markets satellite Internet-infrastructure equipment as well as satellite broadband modems, multicasting receivers, converters and ancillary products for digital TV, data and telephone services.

The company has offices in the United States located in Phoenix, San Diego and Boca Raton and internationally in Singapore, Beijing, Jakarta and London.

For more information, contact Radyne ComStream Inc. 3138 East Elwood St., Phoenix, AZ 85034, USA. TEL: 602/437-9620, FAX: 602/437-4811; e-mail: info@radynecomstream.com; or visit our web site at www.radynecomstream.com.

This press release contains forward looking statements about the company's potential listing on the Nasdaq National Market. There can be no assurance that the listing will be approved or that, if it is approved, the company's stock will go up in value or will become more liquid.

As with all stocks, if they're a good company, the stock will go up. Sometimes it will rise faster than normal and sometimes it will fall quickly. After reading the 10-k, I am pretty happy with their strategy and the size of the targeted market. I don't think they have a potential of a QCOM or JDSU, but I think they'll find a source for steady revenue growth for several years. I will buy today.

Enjoy this stock,

Flippin
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Prev | Next | Next Thread

Announcements

Foolanthropy 2014!
By working with young, first-time moms, Nurse-Family Partnership is able to truly change lives – for generations to come.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Looking at Currency Ratios
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement