No, I don't think I'd dare try to trick 'em on my place of residence. People know me around here.....they're bound to find out. I think the lender mentioned 60 days after closing.I guess I'm planning to wait on the purchase, unless I find a compelling reason not to. We're writing into the purchase agreement a risk of loss clause, earnest money & location, home inspection, and a rental rate (should I choose to buy early).Yes, I'd have the funds to do 20% down now. No, they don't need the cash now. Maybe I just answered my own question. :)
Best Of |
Favorites & Replies |
Start a New Board |
My Fool |
BATS data provided in real-time. NYSE, NASDAQ and NYSEMKT data delayed 15 minutes.
Real-Time prices provided by BATS. Market data provided by Interactive Data.
Company fundamental data provided by Morningstar. Earnings Estimates, Analyst Ra