Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: putz One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10  
Subject: no interest? Date: 7/6/1997 11:36 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does anyone follow the Vincam Group? VCAM on the NAS. Stock has been going up lately. Good article appeared in the USA Today a couple of weeks ago.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: kk Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 2 of 10
Subject: Re: no interest? Date: 7/10/1997 6:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I saw the article is USA Today as well, and started tracking the stock. From what the article said, this company is the front runner in a "new" type employment services. Small to mid size companies hire Vincam to provide complete human resourses for employees. The employee's do the same job but legally work for Vincam, in doing so the employee gains benefits of better health, welfare and retirement advantages gained by volume of employee's at Vincam vs. their orginal small company. Company management in effect out sources the headache of HR.

Seems like a good idea. Is this a new field that will catch on, and provide more opportunies for foolish people? Would this concept work or is it working in other area's of the country? The article was refering to companies in the Florida area.

Author: tutu Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 4 of 10
Subject: Re: no interest? Date: 5/4/1998 12:26 AM
Do you still follow Vincam? I just signed on to the
Fool, but my broker (soon to be prior broker) got me
into this stock. I havn't had much experience in de-
ciding how to know when to sell a stock, but am trying
to work my way through fool school and learn.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement