UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: BunnyMason Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 74759  
Subject: no load 403b plans Date: 7/23/1999 6:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I currently have a 403b with Oppenheimer and am wondering if anyone knows of a 403b that is a no-load index fund or one with lower maintenance costs. Where can you find information on 403b funds performance and costs.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Stssgabs Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12511 of 74759
Subject: Re: no load 403b plans Date: 7/23/1999 7:02 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
You should check with TIAA-CREF - 1-800-842-2776 or
www.tiaa-cref.org. Their expenses charge is low and
the returns are good.
Stssgabs

Author: tonyw44 Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12556 of 74759
Subject: Re: no load 403b plans Date: 7/26/1999 10:30 AM
The other problem is that your employer usually chooses the 403b plan. You may not be able to select from other ones.

Author: Leslidio Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12560 of 74759
Subject: Re: no load 403b plans Date: 7/26/1999 3:18 PM
My husband just set up his 403b with Vanguard. There was one form to give to the employer and one form that my husband had to fill out to establish his funds. He chose the Vanguard 500 Index fund and the Vanguard Small Cap Index fund.

We have other non-retirement accounts with Vanguard and I think they are a great company!

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement