Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 3
No police report to reference?

Generally not for a small parking lot fender-bender. In my state, and I presume many others, you are supposed to self-report small accidents rather than taking up valuable police time for minor personal property issues.

I would recommend the OP find the correct reporting procedure for their state, and make it official.
Print the post  


Beware Flood-Damaged Cars
Know what you are getting, don't get stuck with a Katrina victim. Check these links before you buy.
Disclaimer - Please Read
A message about professional advice.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.