Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: chicagobuy One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 12547  
Subject: No posts? Date: 8/17/2006 3:33 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
How come everyone stopped posting here?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: heckynah Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12539 of 12547
Subject: Re: No posts? Date: 8/17/2006 8:22 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
<How come everyone stopped posting here?>

We're on the It is what it is board!.......a lot more experts on that board.....and by the way I hope you got in on those 5 cent 38 calls on the qqqq's before they ran up to .65 cents......we're on the other board celebrating the big gains from that big market swing!.....come join us!

Author: chicagobuy One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12540 of 12547
Subject: Re: No posts? Date: 8/17/2006 9:58 AM
I can not find "It is what it is" board. Can you tell me which category it is in. Ans no I didnt get into those 38 calls since earlier I used to think whysomeone should buy both puts and calls at the same strike price. But after reasearching a lil bit I gathered its good to buy both puts and call in a volatile market like this one.

Author: chicagobuy One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12541 of 12547
Subject: Re: No posts? Date: 8/17/2006 10:02 AM
I just found the board. :)

Author: heckynah Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12542 of 12547
Subject: Re: No posts? Date: 8/17/2006 10:04 AM
go to investment analysis clubs and it will be there!

Author: Newbie2007 Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12543 of 12547
Subject: Re: No posts? Date: 3/9/2007 9:19 PM
can you please post the link. I cannot find it

Author: GrumpyOldGuy Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12544 of 12547
Subject: Re: No posts? Date: 3/10/2007 11:10 AM
http://boards.fool.com/Messages.asp?bid=113032

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement