Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: TheCrusader Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1147  
Subject: No Posts Date: 6/23/2012 1:04 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Does nobody post here because they find these game absolutely boring like I do.

I am st level 24 and I don't think that i will play this game again
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TMFSpiffyPop Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Supernova Phoenix 1
Mission Team Member Supernova Odyssey 1
Mission Team Member CAPS All Star Motley Fool One Everlasting Fool SN Explorer 1 Mission Team Member Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1130 of 1147
Subject: Re: No Posts Date: 6/23/2012 2:53 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I am enjoying the game greatly -- top character is level 53 wizard, have a level 35 monk, and also now have a hardcore level 22 witch doctor. Having great fun.

Do you get better drops on hardcore? I got two legendary drops as a level 20 character within about 15 minutes of each other -- having played hours and hours, I know how truly rare these drops are (at least on non-hardcore) -- had only had one previous legendary drop (and it was a recipe). --David

Author: xMFJokey Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1131 of 1147
Subject: Re: No Posts Date: 6/23/2012 9:36 PM
Recommendations: 1
I am enjoying the game greatly -- top character is level 53 wizard, have a level 35 monk, and also now have a hardcore level 22 witch doctor. Having great fun.

Do you get better drops on hardcore? I got two legendary drops as a level 20 character within about 15 minutes of each other -- having played hours and hours, I know how truly rare these drops are (at least on non-hardcore) -- had only had one previous legendary drop (and it was a recipe). --David

I'm also having a lot of fun. I've got a level 60 DH and a level 48 (?) Wizard. I'm achievement hunting right now, trying to get the Wheel of Misfortune one in Act 2 (in part to get the very last dungeon of Act 2, which comes out of one of the 10 possible results of the Ancient Device) and it's been a farming nightmare. I've probably found this event 100 times already and I'm still only at 7/10.

Regarding legendary items, I don't know the answer but I tend to think it's probably the same. I got 2 legendary drops really quickly (in normal) with my DH in the first 5 or so hours I played this game and 0 legendary drops in the next 80+ hours.

xMF Jokey

Author: brockmont1 Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1132 of 1147
Subject: Re: No Posts Date: 6/25/2012 1:06 AM
what is your screen names? I just started playing last week.

Author: Rimpynths Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1133 of 1147
Subject: Re: No Posts Date: 6/29/2012 12:45 PM
Recommendations: 2
Same here...I'm having a lot of fun with this game. Probably not as much fun as I had with D2, but that's more a result of the novelty of D1/D2 because otherwise I think they've made some great improvements in D3. I have a level 50 Barb, a level 34 DH, and a level 20-something Wizard.

Between all of those characters, I have yet to get a single legendary drop. But I'm not complaining because I have some awesome rares and I've never felt like bad equipment was holding me back.

I have yet to visit auction house even. All of my equipment is from drops, the blacksmith, or from friends while playing multiplayer. I think I'm probably going to have to break down and visit the AH once I get to Inferno, but I'm trying to avoid it. To me, the whole point of the game is to advance further so that you can get better equipment, not get better equipment so that you can advance further, but to each his own.

Rimpy

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (5) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement