UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jjbklb Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 189517  
Subject: No Utube sound Date: 12/12/2012 7:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The mic/speaker symbol has an 'X' to the right of it,indicating no sound.I can't get sound on any utube video.Other web sites are fine.

How do I turn the sound function on?
Print the post Back To Top
Author: tketola Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 182906 of 189517
Subject: Re: No Utube sound Date: 12/12/2012 8:37 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Hey jjbklb,,,

Yes, I have seen this happen every now and then, generally after some Win updates have been installed.

Right-Click the Speaker Icon in the system Tray and Click on the "Volume control options". Then Toggle one of the Check-Boxes On/Off and Click Apply, then Click the Check-Box back to what it was originally and Click Apply again.

Has worked for me!!

TK...

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement