Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: clovecigs One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 40  
Subject: Nobody onboard? Date: 12/5/2006 9:42 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I can't understand why this board doesn't get any attention from the fool community. Maybe I just have them ranked too highly? I'm not sure. If I am missing the downside to Global somebody please clue me in. Thanks
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Jac7656 One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 11 of 40
Subject: Re: Nobody onboard? Date: 12/6/2006 2:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I started watching this stock (which I found through CAPS) when it was at $29. The more I looked at it, the more I wanted to buy a piece. But unfortunately, I didn't have the money to buy in at the time, and had to wait a few weeks. By that time, it was $44. I was nervous about the price point, but just thought I'd change my investing strategy on this one to a more short-term trade if it had any momentum left. Well, yesterday it hit $60 in mid-day trading, so I guess the bullish view on GROW hasn't quite run out of steam yet.

With a 30% profit in about a month, it's pretty tempting to take some profits, and I might do that because I'm starting to get a little more nervous about a pullback. But I'll definitely keep a good portion so tat if it dips back below my initial entry point I can hopefully see some additional gains down the road if their performance continues to impress.

Best of luck to all who are along on this ride!

-Alan

Author: ODKScott One star, 50 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 12 of 40
Subject: Re: Nobody onboard? Date: 12/6/2006 11:24 AM
Recommendations: 0
These some discussion on this company over on the FAB 15 board:

http://boards.fool.com/Message.asp?mid=24894786&sort=whole#24900698

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement