Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: oroughy Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 47771  
Subject: Nokia fake ad fiasco Date: 9/7/2012 8:20 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/new...

How low Nokia has sunk since the late 90s when they were all bluster. Nokia's market cap is now less than one tenth of Q's. Can't say I feel sorry for them, recalling how antagonistic and haughty they were. In fact, I have to admit I'm kind of enjoying their comeuppance.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: NozRydr Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 47567 of 47771
Subject: Re: Nokia fake ad fiasco Date: 9/7/2012 11:58 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
ditto on the NOK attitude and their comeuppance.

That said, this is the first time I've ever contemplated buying a NOK product -- let alone going to a phone store just to fingerprint one.

Of course, it's then Win8 look and feel that's got my interest, not the NOK product. I refuse to own an Iphone or other Apple product and am merely satisfied with my Android phone. Win8 is the hope for an Android replacement if not an Apple peeler.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement