Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Good Day
Ok after reading a lot and asking questions I found that as non resident alien I need to pay taxes.

I opened an acount with an online broker firm
I filled the W8 form.

I am going to buy 4 stoks in January (4 stoks for RP strategy), and invest in Index 500 fund.

The dividends from the fund are going to be re invested and every year I am going add more shares.

The dividends from the RP4 are going to exist in my Broker account for one year.

How do I pay those taxes?

Who need to contact me?

Do I need to contact now the IRS by e mail and signe new formes or the online Broker pays for me the taxes
(very foolish i know).

Do not forget that I am an online investor that is thousends of milles away from the USA

Tks for your help
Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.