Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
I am NOT a US citizen. I'm not even living in the United States; but I'm planning to trade on-line with a US based on-line discount broker. Do I still have to pay Taxes? And if so, how much? Please direct me to more details.
(Please not that all those form numbers that may be familiar to you, are of no meaning to me.)

Print the post  


In accordance with IRS Circular 230, you cannot use the contents of any post on The Motley Fool's message boards to avoid tax-related penalties under the Internal Revenue Code or applicable state or local tax law provisions.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.