Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 51236  
Subject: Not a bad line up.... Date: 11/14/2012 3:41 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
on paper.

http://www.detroitnews.com/article/20121114/SPORTS0104/21114...

CF Austin Jackson

RF Torii Hunter

3B Miguel Cabrera

1B Prince Fielder

DH Victor Martinez

LF Andy Dirks

SS Jhonny Peralta

C Alex Avila

2B Omar Infante

Couple that with our pitching staff, and most of the equation is settled. It's the bullpen that worries me the most.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48227 of 51236
Subject: Re: Not a bad line up.... Date: 11/14/2012 5:33 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
If recent history tells us anything, it all depends on what kind of pitching they see.

Author: wasmick Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48228 of 51236
Subject: Re: Not a bad line up.... Date: 11/14/2012 5:54 PM
That's true for every team and the history needn't be recent.

Author: 99lashes Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 48229 of 51236
Subject: Re: Not a bad line up.... Date: 11/14/2012 6:27 PM
That's true for every team and the history needn't be recent.

True, but oh so much easier to remember when it is fresh. Like yesterdays breakfast.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement