UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: flyfshr1cd Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 744390  
Subject: Not Confused Date: 10/13/2008 6:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
That would be John McCain who a few weeks ago said he didn't know how many houses he owns, and that the economy was fundamentally sound. Don't try to tell me I'm making this up. I read his lips.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 423973 of 744390
Subject: Re: Not Confused Date: 10/13/2008 7:07 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 10
Well, I'm confused. What the heck was the point of your post?

IP

Author: ascenzm Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 423975 of 744390
Subject: Re: Not Confused Date: 10/13/2008 7:12 PM
Recommendations: 0
Well, I'm confused. What the heck was the point of your post?

IP

Being a troll?

Mike

Author: spl241 Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 423980 of 744390
Subject: Re: Not Confused Date: 10/13/2008 7:33 PM
Recommendations: 2
John McCain a few weeks ago said he didn't know how many houses he owns, and that the economy was fundamentally sound. Don't try to tell me I'm making this up. I read his lips. ----->What the heck was the point of your post? ---->Being a troll?

My first TMF post was 10 1/2 years ago. All I remember was that I was nervous and wondered how/if I'd be accepted. This was this guy's first post. He registered today....just sayin'....

Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 423982 of 744390
Subject: Re: Not Confused Date: 10/13/2008 8:02 PM
Recommendations: 7
All I remember was that I was nervous and wondered how/if I'd be accepted. This was this guy's first post. He registered today....just sayin'....

So he/she nervous about acceptance, but nevertheless throws a bomb? I assume he's read the board a bit beforehand and understands the general inclination of the board before posting.

Author: ziggy29 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 423983 of 744390
Subject: Re: Not Confused Date: 10/13/2008 8:06 PM
Recommendations: 8
>> My first TMF post was 10 1/2 years ago. All I remember was that I was nervous and wondered how/if I'd be accepted. This was this guy's first post. He registered today....just sayin'.... <<

Dropping politics isn't often the best way to introduce yourself if you're worried about being accepted.

Author: inparadise Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 424003 of 744390
Subject: Re: Not Confused Date: 10/14/2008 8:01 AM
My first TMF post was 10 1/2 years ago. All I remember was that I was nervous and wondered how/if I'd be accepted. This was this guy's first post. He registered today....just sayin'....

SPL, you are a sweet guy...a little naive...but very sweet.

IP

Author: JEDIKNIGHT Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 424007 of 744390
Subject: Re: Not Confused Date: 10/14/2008 9:07 AM
I've always been accepted.

I'm known for very mellow, fair , open minded and gentle opinions all around the TMF community.

Jedi

Author: tngirl74 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 424008 of 744390
Subject: Re: Not Confused Date: 10/14/2008 9:29 AM
Recommendations: 4
I'm known for very mellow, fair , open minded and gentle opinions all around the TMF community.

Yeah, right! Until it became insane and I could no longer stomach reading the PA, you were my hero because I loved the way you use to kick a-double-s over there.

What happened? That board did a 180 when I wasn't around. It was once a lot of fun. I had several highly recced posts pulled because they irritated the libs. It's been years since a conservative post has made the Best Of from the PA. Is that how they chased everyone away?

tngirl

Author: AOLFoolman100 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 424013 of 744390
Subject: Re: Not Confused Date: 10/14/2008 10:48 AM
Recommendations: 6
What happened? That board did a 180 when I wasn't around. It was once a lot of fun. I had several highly recced posts pulled because they irritated the libs. It's been years since a conservative post has made the Best Of from the PA. Is that how they chased everyone away?

tngirl

Yeah, I understand. I used to post on PA all the time too up until 2002 or 2003, when it made its transition. Believe it or not, PA used to be a slightly conservative board. And it was the Land of Off-Topic Posts board that was liberal....but it was intelligently liberal with good discussions and not the crappy maniacal liberalness we see today on PA.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (10) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement