UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: Goofyhoofy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Feste Award Nominee! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 89148  
Subject: Not registering my presence Date: 9/3/2012 2:06 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
One great feature of the Fool is that it remembers me. When I've read a board, it recalls where I left off, and when I come back (and click, say, on "Apple" from my favorite boards) I'm taken to where I was when I stopped reading.

Curiously, if I read a bunch of posts on the iPad, then go downstairs to my office and go in on my desktop machine, it takes me to where I was before I used the iPad. IOW, the session on the iPad never "registered."

And yes, I am signed in on both as Goofyhoofy. Posts made on either device show up, so it can't be that the Fool doesn't know I was there, so what gives? I thought this info was stored there. Is it in a cookie on my machine instead?
Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (1) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement