Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

No. of Recommendations: 0
OK. So I didn't take a nap this afternoon and I want to stay awake. I see in the TV listings that the movie with Matt Damon about buying a zoo is on HBO at 9 PM NYC time. So I figure that I can watch that for a while and even if it's boring, it'll get me up to a reasonable time to go to sleep (given the clocks go back an hour tonight).

So I put on the TV and go to HBO only to discover that it's just a bunch of fuzz. I call Time Warner and discover that, yet again this week, cable is out in my area but for broadcast stations. There's nothing worth watching on any of those.

It's not yet 9:30 (8:30 if you consider the time change) and I'm ready for bed now.

Christina
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement