Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: PSUEngineer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 96697  
Subject: Nothing Special Teams Date: 10/1/2012 2:32 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
The Lions became the first team in 72 years to allow both a punt and kickoff return for a TD in consecutive games.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92625 of 96697
Subject: Re: Nothing Special Teams Date: 10/1/2012 2:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
I avoided posting this sorry stat. It just depressed me to think about it. I am continually amazed at the sheer number of ways my beloved Lions find to lose.

OK Bobby Layne, the 50 years are up already.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92632 of 96697
Subject: Re: Nothing Special Teams Date: 10/1/2012 3:44 PM
It just depressed me to think about it.

Imagine how I feel about the Rams losing to the Lions in game one. Every game the Lions play makes that loss harder for me to stomach.

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92633 of 96697
Subject: Re: Nothing Special Teams Date: 10/1/2012 3:48 PM
Recommendations: 2
Imagine how I feel about the Rams losing to the Lions in game one. Every game the Lions play makes that loss harder for me to stomach.

The Detroit Lions: The Standard By Which Ineptitude Is Measured.

Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92634 of 96697
Subject: Re: Nothing Special Teams Date: 10/1/2012 3:49 PM
You guys think it's easy being a lifelong Lions fan, doncha?

Author: wasmick Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92635 of 96697
Subject: Re: Nothing Special Teams Date: 10/1/2012 4:10 PM
You guys think it's easy being a lifelong Lions fan, doncha?

It's all in how you look at it. I'm sure you can elegantly weave a Bobby Layne story into a dicussion about the recent success of Tom Landry over Bud Grant.

Author: bdluckyshot Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 92636 of 96697
Subject: Re: Nothing Special Teams Date: 10/1/2012 4:43 PM
Tom Landry and Bud Grant each coached quarterbacks than Bobby Layne.

Done.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement