UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: notablelaggard Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 21121  
Subject: Now a punishable crime to unlock your cell phone Date: 1/27/2013 10:13 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Many of us who travel unlock our phones and switch out the sim card to avoid roaming charges .. as of now it is seriously illegal for US citizens with a very stiff punishment:

http://www.theatlantic.com/business/archive/2013/01/the-most...

(the good ol' US thinking machine -- working tirelessly to make life better for us all)

nl
Print the post Back To Top
Author: TroySR71 Three stars, 500 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 19261 of 21121
Subject: Re: Now a punishable crime to unlock your cell p Date: 1/28/2013 10:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Good info NL. I passed the link on to the HURL board. This is something you would normally see on The Onion site. Unfortunately for all of us, this story is true.

Troy

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement