UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MichaelRead Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Winner! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10516  
Subject: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 11/29/2012 6:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://www.cseed.tv/design/movie.html

MichaelR
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Mark12547 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9980 of 10516
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 11/29/2012 6:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
At $810,000, this is a shade above my entertainment budget. :)

Author: halco Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9981 of 10516
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 11/29/2012 8:17 PM
That's just sick.

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool CAPS All Star Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9982 of 10516
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 11/30/2012 12:14 AM
But you couldn't watch when it's raining...or at least you wouldn't want to.

It can be nice to curl up on the sofa and watch a movie when the weather is less than ideal outside.

Author: MichaelRead Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Winner! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9985 of 10516
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 11/30/2012 12:52 AM
But you couldn't watch when it's raining...or at least you wouldn't want to.

It can be nice to curl up on the sofa and watch a movie when the weather is less than ideal outside.

1poorguy

Interesting but I don’t see a market when for lesser cost one could have a digital projector and that inside. I doubt they’d sell any for here in the PNW where rain comes in week-long swaths.

We’ve just had a week of rain and you’re so right: close off outside and enjoy inside. Double that when there’s daylight savings time and it gets dark at 5 in the afternoon.

MichaelR

Author: RHinCT Big red star, 1000 posts Ticker Guide SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9989 of 10516
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 11/30/2012 10:32 AM
And here I thought the 80" I saw last weekend at BJ's Wholesale Club was big.

Author: alchook Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10005 of 10516
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 12/7/2012 8:01 PM
Totally awesomely sick!!!!

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10007 of 10516
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 12/8/2012 1:37 PM
A couple of stray thoughts:

If I had that wife, that house, and that car, I don't think I would be spending that much time watching all that much TV, and when I did watch I don't think I would be going outside the mansion to do so (or did I miss how it also repels chiggers and mosquitos, etc.?).

I thought there was a long delay between powering my JVC on and seeing an actual picture.

Ken

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement