UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: MichaelRead Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Winner! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 10547  
Subject: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 11/29/2012 6:43 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://www.cseed.tv/design/movie.html

MichaelR
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Mark12547 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9980 of 10547
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 11/29/2012 6:58 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
At $810,000, this is a shade above my entertainment budget. :)

Author: halco Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9981 of 10547
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 11/29/2012 8:17 PM
That's just sick.

Author: 1poorguy Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9982 of 10547
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 11/30/2012 12:14 AM
But you couldn't watch when it's raining...or at least you wouldn't want to.

It can be nice to curl up on the sofa and watch a movie when the weather is less than ideal outside.

Author: MichaelRead Big gold star, 5000 posts Feste Award Winner! Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9985 of 10547
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 11/30/2012 12:52 AM
But you couldn't watch when it's raining...or at least you wouldn't want to.

It can be nice to curl up on the sofa and watch a movie when the weather is less than ideal outside.

1poorguy

Interesting but I don’t see a market when for lesser cost one could have a digital projector and that inside. I doubt they’d sell any for here in the PNW where rain comes in week-long swaths.

We’ve just had a week of rain and you’re so right: close off outside and enjoy inside. Double that when there’s daylight savings time and it gets dark at 5 in the afternoon.

MichaelR

Author: RHinCT Big gold star, 5000 posts Ticker Guide SC1 Red Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 9989 of 10547
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 11/30/2012 10:32 AM
And here I thought the 80" I saw last weekend at BJ's Wholesale Club was big.

Author: alchook Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10005 of 10547
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 12/7/2012 8:01 PM
Totally awesomely sick!!!!

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 10007 of 10547
Subject: Re: Now for a Really Big TV Date: 12/8/2012 1:37 PM
A couple of stray thoughts:

If I had that wife, that house, and that car, I don't think I would be spending that much time watching all that much TV, and when I did watch I don't think I would be going outside the mansion to do so (or did I miss how it also repels chiggers and mosquitos, etc.?).

I thought there was a long delay between powering my JVC on and seeing an actual picture.

Ken

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement