No. of Recommendations: 0
Now for the gmail problem: I've got it on the tablet and on my home computer. When I opened my email on the tablet for the first time, I had a bunch of new messages show up. Then when I went to my home computer later, those new messages were nowhere to be seen.

One thing to keep in mind is that Gmail (relatively) recently changed their webmail interface into three tabs: Primary, Social, and Promotional, into which it will automatically place messages as they come in. (Google processes them under certain default rules, but you can adjust those so specific "Social" messages show up in "Primary" if you want). Is it possible that the home computer does have all of the messages, but some of them are in the non-Primary tabs?

dsbrady
Print the post  

Announcements

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement