Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif
No. of Recommendations: 0
Now it depends on the woman. And the content. *I* personally have a bit of a jealous streak when it comes to my man. BUT I do appriciate when a woman admires him for loving me and the kids so much. (and IF I am in the right head space, and I see a woman checking him out, I get start getting a bit of a 'tude. "Yup, that is MY man. Dig me!" ;)

LOL...Just like my DW! And, you're safe, I told her about this thread already and she didn't grab the shotgun and run out the door. ;-)

Love the one with her looking up at you. VERY nice pic.

That's our fav too and the one most people always pic as theirs.

So, do the guys ever tease you for being sappy? :)

Nah, they know better...I'd pop 'em in the eye. ;-)

Well, thanks. Sometimes I just start rambling and can't stop. :)

Probably the one thing that drives the DW nuts about me. And the fact that I can strike up a conversation with a complete stranger and then just start rambling on.

LOL!! Luckily, I've got 3 BIL and a MIL who would kick his @$$ if he did something stupid. ;)

Heh, me too...Both her family and mine would hunt me down should I ever screw up...I gotta behave. :-)

Print the post  

What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.