UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next
Author: lowstudent Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 749092  
Subject: Re: Jennifer Rubin's take on the debate Date: 10/13/2012 11:02 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Now she's a moderate left of center and I'm a bit further to the right. Although I prefer to think of it as less a support for the right (whose policies I only moderately support), than a rejection of nearly all policies of the left.

Jim, there is so much rhetoric of the right that I abhor, and so much of the left I agree with heartily. I think I know what you mean.

However, I share your feeling of what I have seen of the impact to date, and more importantly of what their future impact will be.

Both sides are in bed with some folks I do not agree with. One side seems to actually want to empower them.

Plus to be honest I agree with a lot of the religious folks on the right on many issues. I just do not think those issues should get anywhere near being policy. I do not see ROmney as wanting that either, nor Ryan nor anyone anywhere near power, and folks like Robertson have a voice, but were soundly rejected as well, so I am pretty comfortable on a lot of that stuff.

I see the EPA, and oh buy, do I have problems with the left. I see people in Clevelend with their Obama phones, and boy do I have problems with Democrats.

I am actually pro-union. I was raised in a union household and saw some of the good points. However, I see Dempocrats making an playing field where unions have become forces for evil for both business in issues like the Boeing fiasco and public policy in education and other realms (Chicago recently, Milwaukee and other places with sever problems about to get worse)

I despise Democrats, although there is some of their rhetoric I can support. I support Republicans although there is some of their platform I do not agree with.

I see nothing good about the current group that are Democrats and their supports? The Maddows and Larry Flynts and Mahers my God, the entire group is ugly and beyond just distasteful.
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Print the post  
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev | Next

Announcements

Pencils of Promise - Back to School Drive
"Pencils of Promise works with communities across the globe to build schools and create programs that provide education opportunities for children."
Post of the Day:
Macro Economics

Ringing the NASDAQ Bell
What was Your Dumbest Investment?
Share it with us -- and learn from others' stories of flubs.
When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Community Home
Speak Your Mind, Start Your Blog, Rate Your Stocks

Community Team Fools - who are those TMF's?
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and "#1 Media Company to Work For" (BusinessInsider 2011)! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement