Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: SleepyLineback Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 131  
Subject: NRA & Norton Date: 10/24/2003 8:37 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Read in the latest NRA journal Norton Internet Security blocked access to NRA and other pro-gun sites. Of course the anti-gun sites were just fine. This ends my association with Norton, any new virus software will be McAfee. NO NORTON! Goober
Print the post Back To Top
Author: GlasMenagerie Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 118 of 131
Subject: Re: NRA & Norton Date: 10/26/2003 1:48 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Well... this has to be corroborated.

AVG is an excellent free av program, FWIW...

Author: SleepyLineback Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 119 of 131
Subject: Re: NRA & Norton Date: 10/26/2003 1:38 PM
Not being a computer expert ( elementary school drop out), I'll have to work on it. Goob

Author: SleepyLineback Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 120 of 131
Subject: Re: NRA & Norton Date: 10/26/2003 8:20 PM
Please help if you can. I don't know if this works but here goes. This is a link to a copy of the article. See if you can read it. It is a large file for some reason, 1.3MB, may take a minute or so to download it for reading. Sorry, I'm not adept enough to make it easier. Goober

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/elineback

Author: SleepyLineback Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 121 of 131
Subject: Re: NRA & Norton Date: 10/26/2003 8:23 PM
when i stop my pointer on the article, a block comes up in the corner, letting me pull it up to actual size

Author: GlasMenagerie Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 122 of 131
Subject: Re: NRA & Norton Date: 10/27/2003 2:56 PM
For whatever reason it won't show for me.

Author: SleepyLineback Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 123 of 131
Subject: Re: NRA & Norton Date: 10/27/2003 8:26 PM
I have a cable modem and it takes a few seconds for me to download the article from YAHOO. The file is named NRA and Norton. It is supposed to be available to the public for viewing. Once it appears after you have hit the NRA and Norton link, rest your cursor on the article, the box will appear in the corner, hit it, it enlarges. If you still can't get it, just forget I said anything. Thanks, Ed aka Goober

http://briefcase.yahoo.com/elineback

Author: SleepyLineback Three stars, 500 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 124 of 131
Subject: Re: NRA & Norton Date: 10/28/2003 2:52 PM
i went back and checked it for public viewing.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement