Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: kindcapitalist One star, 50 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 25  
Subject: NY Exchange vs nasdaq Date: 1/13/2000 12:00 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I vaguely remember that Brady's strategy for getting more publicity for the company, was to move from nasdaq to the NY exchange. In terms of my own investment, it didn't do much for it. I wonder, however, if it will have a larger impact in the future.

I continue to hold, despite relatively poor performance. This is just the kind of company that one should invest in, yet it has been relatively flat since 1996 when I bought the stock.

Do others believe that it will appreciate? How much?
Thanks
Judy
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Sulla Big red star, 1000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 14 of 25
Subject: Re: NY Exchange vs nasdaq Date: 1/17/2000 1:05 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I wish I could remember where I read it, but as I recall, Katherine Hudson, BRC's CEO,was part of Clinton's recent China trade delegation. I know from BRC's reports that the company has a substantial presence in China. I put these two items together and come up with a strong positive for Brady in the coming year.
Warning: the preceeding statements contain foward looking assumptions which may or may not come to fruition.

Print the post Back To Top
UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (2) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement