UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: doubtit Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 740292  
Subject: Obama batting average on his promises Date: 10/18/2012 7:10 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Strikes:
Employment
Debt
Social Security
Medicare
Immigration
Budget
Change
Hope

Hits:
Obamacare

PS
This one heart beat away guy is heavy baggage
Biden today "troops in Iraq" ??????
Print the post Back To Top
Author: wolverine307 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 649673 of 740292
Subject: Re: Obama batting average on his promises Date: 10/18/2012 7:14 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
Definitely below the Mendoza Line

Author: 2828 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 649674 of 740292
Subject: Re: Obama batting average on his promises Date: 10/18/2012 7:15 PM
Recommendations: 1
This one heart beat away guy is heavy baggage
Biden today "troops in Iraq" ??????
-------------------------------
You mean troops in Iran. He said it twice too, at least the time he told the guy in the wheelchair to stand up he realized his mistake right away. He's getting more senile by the day. The guy's got something wrong with him, i'd still prefer him to Obama because he probably still has days of semi-clarity and doesn't instinctually hate America, but it's not like he's someone you'd want next in line.

Author: doubtit Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 649675 of 740292
Subject: Re: Obama batting average on his promises Date: 10/18/2012 7:30 PM
Biden "Troops in Iran".

http://www.sequesterednews.com/news/theblaze/144660-the-late...

Author: doubtit Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 649676 of 740292
Subject: Re: Obama batting average on his promises Date: 10/18/2012 7:33 PM
Hits: (Correction FOUL balls)
Obamacare

Author: warrl Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 649895 of 740292
Subject: Re: Obama batting average on his promises Date: 10/19/2012 9:29 PM
Biden "Troops in Iran".

All things considered, I think it would probably be a good thing if we have troops in Iran (but I'd be surprised if Obama sent them there).

However, the Vice President da*n well better not say so in public. And the President even more so. That would be as close to treason as one can get in the absence of declared war (and one could make a heck of a case that Iran has declared war on the US).

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (6) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement