UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1972524  
Subject: Obama chooses VP Debate Moderator Date: 10/10/2012 8:49 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
OK, he didn't choose her, but might as well. (This is why you can't just read headlines).

President Barack Obama was a guest at the 1991 wedding of ABC senior foreign correspondent and vice presidential debate moderator Martha Raddatz, The Daily Caller has learned. Obama and groom Julius Genachowski, whom Obama would later tap to head the Federal Communications Commission, were Harvard Law School classmates at the time and members of the Harvard Law Review.

Just to slow it down for the lefties on board...the moderator's husband was tapped by Obama to be the head of the FCC. Obama attending the wedding. Obama and Genachowski were on Harvard Law Review together.

Explain why there isn't a conflict? Why not have David Alexrod ask the questions. Then again it's Biden...this might not even help him.

http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/10/abc-news-scrambles-to-cove...
Print the post Back To Top
Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822831 of 1972524
Subject: Re: Obama chooses VP Debate Moderator Date: 10/10/2012 8:55 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Already making excuses? Show a little more faith in Ryan. He's not Palin.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822836 of 1972524
Subject: Re: Obama chooses VP Debate Moderator Date: 10/10/2012 9:02 AM
"Already making excuses? Show a little more faith in Ryan. He's not Palin."

He's Palin with a penis.

Ken

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822838 of 1972524
Subject: Re: Obama chooses VP Debate Moderator Date: 10/10/2012 9:07 AM
"Already making excuses? Show a little more faith in Ryan. He's not Palin."

I have faith, frankly it's probably better that the moderator's bias is front and center instead of being assumed. But this shouldn't happen.

Palin still appears to be a step up from Biden...although neither has been seen for awhile now. It's like neither campaign wants them out in the public.

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822844 of 1972524
Subject: Re: Obama chooses VP Debate Moderator Date: 10/10/2012 9:20 AM
OK, he didn't choose her, but might as well.

So now Obama is the puppeteer for the careers of everyone he's known or met in the past 20 years.

Yep. Sounds like the kind of nuttery peddled on Tucker Carlson's garbage website.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822855 of 1972524
Subject: Re: Obama chooses VP Debate Moderator Date: 10/10/2012 9:43 AM
So now Obama is the puppeteer for the careers of everyone he's known or met in the past 20 years.

More than just known...and I didn't say he was the master behind this (he's not that bright)...but clearly there's no checking for any conflicts. Happened last time also with Gwen Ifel who had an Obama book that was to be published after the election. Clearly she sold more books because he won.

The debate commission should look at all potential conflicts. Imagine is a Bush official's spouse was the moderator for the debates with Kerry?

Author: ModernViking Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822934 of 1972524
Subject: Re: Obama chooses VP Debate Moderator Date: 10/10/2012 12:35 PM
More than just known...and I didn't say he was the master behind this (he's not that bright)...but clearly there's no checking for any conflicts. Happened last time also with Gwen Ifel who had an Obama book that was to be published after the election. Clearly she sold more books because he won.

Oh, my goodness me, how sordid.

Makes one pine for the good ol' wholesome days of billion-dollar deficit-funded no-bid contracts for Haliburton and Blackwater.

Author: bufftrainer Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1822958 of 1972524
Subject: Re: Obama chooses VP Debate Moderator Date: 10/10/2012 1:31 PM
Excuses already? You guys clearly know Romney's little boy is about to be crushed. LOL; even that is the President's fault.

Author: spikie Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1823044 of 1972524
Subject: Re: Obama chooses VP Debate Moderator Date: 10/10/2012 3:58 PM
Crushed, Buffy?

Oh... like Obama crushed Romney, right?

I think the only way Biden would 'crush' Ryan would be if he walked over and assaulted him.

If he did that, it would be on a par with the desires of a majority of those leftists on this board, IMHO.

You people want respect - guess what - you have to earn it. You haven't done so well yet.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (9) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement