Message Font: Serif | Sans-Serif

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 165996  
Subject: Obama doesn't like Obama 2016 Date: 9/11/2012 4:03 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Filmmakers call it "the movie the White House doesn't want you to see." Apparently, they're right.

The film, which its marketers dubbed, “the movie the White House doesn’t want you to see,” was on 2017 screens this weekend and is expected to be on the same number next weekend.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/president-barack-obama...

---

Obama apparently takes exception to a detailed analysis of his hate America, hate business, hate corporations, hate profits policies....

D'Souza is right on...

I think everyone should go see it, then decide for themselves

t.
Print the post Back To Top
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 155623 of 165996
Subject: Re: Obama doesn't like Obama 2016 Date: 9/11/2012 8:36 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
oops..posted on wrong board...sorry

t.

Author: anuvaka Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 156047 of 165996
Subject: Re: Obama doesn't like Obama 2016 Date: 10/3/2012 2:54 AM
Recommendations: 2
The article you cite has 4 inacuracies that cannot be true because of the time line or other, prior public statements.

D'Souza is right on...

Are you saying D'Sousa is correct? Have you heard of factcheck.org?

I have the movie on my 'go see' list, I hope you do also. And take a notebook and pen.

I wholy appove of finding out what any candidate thinks of, or will do, but I see no reason to lie unless your side is also lieing to the voters.
jC

please feel free to copy to the 'other' board

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (3) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement