UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jwiest Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 2104744  
Subject: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 12:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I used to see these stories standing in line at the supermarket. One by one, the right loses their minds:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83752.html

An Arizona woman slammed her husband — literally — for not voting...

..."The husband told investigators that [his wife] believed her family was going to face hardship from President Barack Obama's re-election," CBS News reported.

Well, they certainly will now!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MetroChick Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836300 of 2104744
Subject: Re: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 1:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll Report this Post | Recommend it!
I think crap like this is made up.

Arizona went to Romney, unless the husband's a resident of another state, not voting in Arizona wouldn't have changed anything.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836310 of 2104744
Subject: Re: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 1:44 PM
I think crap like this is made up.

Arizona went to Romney, unless the husband's a resident of another state, not voting in Arizona wouldn't have changed anything.

It might be made up.

But it also has a ring of authenticity about it. I've seen people do the strangest cr#p for the weirdest reasons.

And this fits that bill to a T

Could just as easily been a wife going after a hubby for voting for Romney.... the politics has little to do with it.

It simply provides a great excuse for doing what she probably wanted to do anyway.... or would have done anyway.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836315 of 2104744
Subject: Re: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 1:51 PM
Of course if he had voted it would have changed everything.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836317 of 2104744
Subject: Re: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 1:57 PM
Well, they certainly will now!

_________

Not her...she'll have free housing, meals and health care for awhile in a nice tax payer funded facility. She'll even get someone special to share her room with.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836319 of 2104744
Subject: Re: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 2:21 PM
Pre-partum psychosis. She'll walk.

Ken

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836328 of 2104744
Subject: Re: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 2:47 PM
Recommendations: 2
She'll walk.

Well of course, you think they'll her drive?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread