UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: jwiest Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 1947226  
Subject: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 12:54 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
I used to see these stories standing in line at the supermarket. One by one, the right loses their minds:

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1112/83752.html

An Arizona woman slammed her husband — literally — for not voting...

..."The husband told investigators that [his wife] believed her family was going to face hardship from President Barack Obama's re-election," CBS News reported.

Well, they certainly will now!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: MetroChick Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836300 of 1947226
Subject: Re: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 1:20 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
I think crap like this is made up.

Arizona went to Romney, unless the husband's a resident of another state, not voting in Arizona wouldn't have changed anything.

Author: wzambon Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836310 of 1947226
Subject: Re: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 1:44 PM
I think crap like this is made up.

Arizona went to Romney, unless the husband's a resident of another state, not voting in Arizona wouldn't have changed anything.

It might be made up.

But it also has a ring of authenticity about it. I've seen people do the strangest cr#p for the weirdest reasons.

And this fits that bill to a T

Could just as easily been a wife going after a hubby for voting for Romney.... the politics has little to do with it.

It simply provides a great excuse for doing what she probably wanted to do anyway.... or would have done anyway.

Author: ramsfanray Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836315 of 1947226
Subject: Re: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 1:51 PM
Of course if he had voted it would have changed everything.

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836317 of 1947226
Subject: Re: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 1:57 PM
Well, they certainly will now!

_________

Not her...she'll have free housing, meals and health care for awhile in a nice tax payer funded facility. She'll even get someone special to share her room with.

Author: kenm47 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836319 of 1947226
Subject: Re: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 2:21 PM
Pre-partum psychosis. She'll walk.

Ken

Author: cjb44 Big funky green star, 20000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 1836328 of 1947226
Subject: Re: Obama-fearing wife runs down hubby Date: 11/13/2012 2:47 PM
Recommendations: 2
She'll walk.

Well of course, you think they'll her drive?

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (7) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement