No. of Recommendations: 1
Obama has actually reduced the Bush FY09 deficit by about $500 billion, from $1.4 trillion to a projected $900 billion this coming year.
--------------------------------------------------------
Yes, absolutely, Obama is the stingiest president since Eisenhower i understand.

Hi 28s, did one of them actually type that or as I hope did you just make it up to show how utterly contemptuously absurd they are when discussing almost everything?

I mean it is sick enough to completely forget that 9.11 happened. But at this point I give them that, and I also allow that they completely forget how the Dems reacted before and after until they changed their minds and started backstabbing. SO it is not like I can not just let pass that they argue using the most absurd of premises in general.

But seriously, they are still using the reason for the 2009 numbers as the stuff that has led to all of Obama's problem by their reckoning on a daily basis, all the stuff that was built into the number they now use. The hopelessly inflated number for spending and hopelessly deflated for revenue by a one time event.

Though it is possible they are really that dumb, I tend to think they are just that morally corrupt that this sounds like a valid argument to them.

So, like I said, I really hope you were making this up, because as little as I think of them, this would actually lower it further.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement