UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 71062  
Subject: Obama is Flipping Us the Bird Date: 10/9/2012 1:34 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 2
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/romney-camp-mocks-obama-f...

Its savings of $500 million per year.......just an example of the criteria Mitt would use to cut spending:

Should we borrow from China to pay for it????

Brilliant!!
Print the post Back To Top
Author: hiddenflem Big red star, 1000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64142 of 71062
Subject: Re: Obama is Flipping Us the Bird Date: 10/9/2012 1:50 PM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 1
pbs is a drop in the bucket when it comes to the policy debate over the budget. not even worth mentioning by either party.

Author: captainccs Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Favorite Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64143 of 71062
Subject: Re: Obama is Flipping Us the Bird Date: 10/9/2012 2:08 PM
Recommendations: 0
"For want of a nail the kingdom was lost"

http://www.rhymes.org.uk/for_want_of_a_nail.htm

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64144 of 71062
Subject: Re: Obama is Flipping Us the Bird Date: 10/9/2012 2:33 PM
pbs is a drop in the bucket when it comes to the policy debate over the budget. not even worth mentioning by either party.

So is taxing the pseudorich that gets us less than 8% of the budget deficit.

The point is not Big Bird......the point was the criteria for reducing spending.........should we borrow from China to pay for it???

It is completely immoral IMO to have your generation just rack up credit card bills and leave it to your kids and their kids to pay for it.

Spending is the problem and trickle down government is at the root of the problem.

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64147 of 71062
Subject: Re: Obama is Flipping Us the Bird Date: 10/9/2012 3:17 PM
Should we borrow from China to pay for it????

Better that than Iraq, Afghanistan, tax cuts etc.; don't you think?

And that's not to mention Iran, Libya and Syria if Mitt had his way.

A war in every pot? :<(

B

Author: rjf53 Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64148 of 71062
Subject: Re: Obama is Flipping Us the Bird Date: 10/9/2012 3:21 PM
trickle down government is at the root of the problem.

I wonder Mr Duma.

Do you ever have an original thought beyond some sound-byte you hear or read somewhere and then adopt as your own.

Maybe I missed one.

B

Author: tamhas Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64152 of 71062
Subject: Re: Obama is Flipping Us the Bird Date: 10/9/2012 4:45 PM
Very interesting, Duma. You don't like taxes and therefore a tax increase which does not wipe out the deficit in one step is not worth considering, but cutting $450M to defund the entire CPB *is* worth it. How about the $8B in oil company tax preferences?

Author: dumaflotchie Big gold star, 5000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 64156 of 71062
Subject: Re: Obama is Flipping Us the Bird Date: 10/9/2012 7:17 PM
Do you ever have an original thought beyond some sound-byte you hear or read somewhere and then adopt as your own.

Maybe I missed one.

B

So the words "trickle down" has never been used by you or most extremist liberals???

Hypocrisy would seem an apt term for your approach to posting.

Are you trying to personally attack me and insult me because you cannot respond to the questions about Obama's incompetence??

If your responses to Obama's jobs program and deficit reduction or explanation of Bush's culpability are any example of the feebleness of the argument......I can see why you resort to name calling and flipping the bird.....what else does Obama have leftist????

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (8) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement