UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Author: telegraph Big funky green star, 20000 posts Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: of 726166  
Subject: Obama kills another 4000 badly needed jobs Date: 1/28/2013 10:15 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 3
Hey, was it Obama and Biden who said 'Jobs are number 1'? and Biden with that three letter word? J-O-B-S?

=---

Chase Power, the parent company behind the $3 billion Las Brisas coal power plant in Corpus Christi, Texas, announced yesterday that it was cancelling the project.

“The (Las Brisas Energy Center) is a victim of EPA’s concerted effort to stifle solid-fuel energy facilities in the U.S., including EPA’s carbon-permitting requirements and EPA’s New Source Performance Standards for new power plants,” he said.

Economists had projected that in the first 5 years of construction and operation the project would create as 1,300 direct and 2,600 indirect jobs. Now none of those jobs will exist.

http://washingtonexaminer.com/obama-epa-kills-power-plant-39...

---

What's another 4000 jobs when you've already destroyed 7 million good paying jobs in your first 4 years?

When the winds die in west TX....Corpus Christi will probably just 'fade to black'.....

t
Print the post Back To Top
Author: Colovion Big funky green star, 20000 posts Top Recommended Fools Old School Fool Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668698 of 726166
Subject: Re: Obama kills another 4000 badly needed jobs Date: 1/28/2013 10:19 AM
Post New | Post Reply | Reply Later | Create Poll . Report this Post | Recommend it!
Recommendations: 0
Forget the jobs... libtards don't care about jobs. But when they can't charge their iPhones during brownouts be sure to tell them "I told you so". They'll really get a kick out of it.

Well, they won't... but I sure as hell will!

Author: JoshRandall Big gold star, 5000 posts Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668705 of 726166
Subject: Re: Obama kills another 4000 badly needed jobs Date: 1/28/2013 10:54 AM
Take em' overseas. 0 is destroying his Amerika right on plan.

Author: CCinOC Big gold star, 5000 posts Top Recommended Fools Add to my Favorite Fools Ignore this person (you won't see their posts anymore) Number: 668720 of 726166
Subject: Re: Obama kills another 4000 badly needed jobs Date: 1/28/2013 12:02 PM
What's another 4000 jobs when you've already destroyed 7 million good paying jobs in your first 4 years?

Did Owebama really "destroy" 7 million jobs, or was he merely incompetent and they couldn't come back under his watch?

I think this is an important distinction.

UnThreaded | Threaded | Whole Thread (4) | Ignore Thread Prev Thread | Next Thread
Advertisement