No. of Recommendations: 2
President Barack Obama is set to address the sex scandal that brought down CIA chief David Petraeus and snared a top US general when he gives his first post-election press conference on Wednesday.

The widening probe into Petraeus's extramarital affair has raised questions about the US commander in Afghanistan, distracting from talks over a looming budget crisis and efforts to fill high-level positions in Obama's second term.

The White House on Tuesday expressed confidence in John Allen after the four-star general was linked to the scandal, which saw Petraeus resign in disgrace after a sterling career just three days after Obama's re-election."

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/obama-to-address-petraeus-...

---

I bet today's 'press conference' [staged phony press conference with pre-planned softball questions from already assigned 'reporters'] is going to be all smoke and mirros.

It's going to be a remake of HOgan's Heroes with Sargent Shultz doing the "I didn't see anything" "I don't know anything" routine.

Obama never, ever, ever, is responsible for anything.

I wonder how many more will be thrown under the bus ????

ANd how convenient this falls just after the election. HOw long did he sit on the growing scandal? hmmmm...... Oh, he'll tell you he didn't know nutting until the day after the election. Yeah...I got a bridge to sell you if you buy that.

What a disaster (that is, Obama) for the country.

t.
Print the post  

Announcements

When Life Gives You Lemons
We all have had hardships and made poor decisions. The important thing is how we respond and grow. Read the story of a Fool who started from nothing, and looks to gain everything.
Contact Us
Contact Customer Service and other Fool departments here.
Work for Fools?
Winner of the Washingtonian great places to work, and Glassdoor #1 Company to Work For 2015! Have access to all of TMF's online and email products for FREE, and be paid for your contributions to TMF! Click the link and start your Fool career.
Advertisement